Before using the site mola-brand.com, you must carefully read this Policy for the processing and protection of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy).
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- 1.1. The site is a resource hosted on the Internet at mola-brand.com
- 1.2. User – a person who uses the Site.
- 1.3. Web browser – a program for downloading and viewing pages of the Site.
- 1.4. Personal data – information related to the User of the Site, namely: name and phone number.
- 1.5. Cookies are small secure pieces of data that are sent by the Site to the User’s web browser and stored on his electronic device from which the Site is accessed. Each time you try to open a site page, the web browser that the User is currently using sends this piece of data as part of the http request.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.1. This Policy applies to the site mola-brand.com (hereinafter – the Site).
- 2.2. Users of the Site (hereinafter Users) may view the pages of the Site without disclosing any personal data.
- 2.3. The User’s use of the Site means consent to this Policy and the conditions of processing the User’s personal data.
- 2.4. In case of disagreement with the terms of this Policy, the User must stop using the Site.
- 2.5. Using the opportunities of the Site to send a request for feedback by the User, requires the completion of a special contact form so that the Administration of the Site (hereinafter – the Administration) can contact the User to answer questions about the range of goods, services and ordering. . Personal data of Users are not transferred to third parties and government agencies, except as provided in the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and are protected in accordance with the standards of Ukrainian legislation.
- 2.6. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the Site.
- 2.7. The user is responsible for providing personal data to another person.
- 2.8. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 2.9. The Administration has the right to use the User’s personal data for electronic distribution of proposals and promotions related to the subject of the Site.
- 2.10. The Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the personal information of the User from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties.
- 2.11. The Administration reserves the right to make changes to this Policy, which take effect from the moment of publication. The text of the current version of the Policy is always available at https://mola-brand.com/privacy-policy/. Further use of the Site by the User after making such changes means agreeing with them.
3. USING AND DISCONNECTING COOKIE SAVE FILES
- 3.1 Cookies are used by the Site for:
- 3.1.1. Providing the user with more convenient, fast and easy access to the site content.
- 3.1.2. Authentication and storage of personal preferences and user settings.
- 3.1.3. Maintaining statistics of site visits.
- 3.3. To disable the storage of cookies on the electronic device of the User from which the Site is accessed, you must use the appropriate menu settings (parameters) in a web browser. When you disable cookie storage, some features of the site may not be available.