Your perfect set for daily cleansing of the skin. It will also be a great gift for anyone, because the set is suitable for all skin types.
The composition of the MOLA set:
- Sugar body scrub
- Body and hand cream oil with pentanol
Sugar body scrub MOLA (400 mg)
- the scrub dissolves and turns into a gentle foam during application;
- contains Arabica coffee fruit extract, which improves lymph flow and reduces swelling of cellulite-affected areas of the body;
- coffee grounds in the scrub – no (so it does not irritate the skin and does not clog the drain);
- oil-based scrub, so moisturizes during cleansing;
- pleasant aroma of cinnamon;
- contains natural thickeners: sucrose and xanthan gum;
- contains avocado oil, which nourishes, moisturizes and regenerates the skin;
- extracts of oats, aloe leaves and marshmallow root improve the relief of the skin, have a moisturizing and antibacterial effect, affect skin regeneration.
Apply daily to cleanse, nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Cream oil with panthenol MOLA (200 mg)
After using the cream-oil, the skin receives the necessary hydration, because the cream-oil contains 4 valuable oils, panthenol, sea buckthorn extract.
Ordinary creams contain mineral oils. They create a film on the skin, a vacuum is formed under it. The skin does not breathe. Mineral oils are left in the cream oil. But there is beeswax. It creates a protective barrier on the skin, which helps retain moisture.
Advantages of cream-oil:
- natural ingredients;
- quickly absorbed by the skin and leaves no greasy film;
- no occlusion effect (skin breathes);
- non-comedogenic: less than 30% of coconut oil in the composition;
- plume aroma of vanilla and coconut;
- economical: just apply a small amount;
- has healing properties due to panthenol in the composition.
Apply cream-oil: daily, to nourish and moisturize the skin; daily before going outside at low temperatures (to protect the skin of the hands); after tanning, for regeneration; after scrubbing, for intensive moisturizing; after skin irritation, to soothe.