The fine powder of the enzyme does not damage the epidermis, and in contact with water forms a thick foam. Hypoallergenic enzyme powder is suitable for the care of sensitive, prone to inflammation of the skin. Facial cleansing has never been so pleasant and effective as with MOLA powder.
Features of enzyme powder MOLA
- delicately cleanses from keratin cells (exfoliates);
- adsorbs toxins from the skin surface;
- lightens pigment spots / postacne;
- prevents the formation of comedones or rashes;
- aligns the microrelief.
Suitable for all skin types. Especially enzymatic powder is recommended for washing sensitive and problem skin, which is contraindicated in hard acids.
The composition of washing powder
Adsorbent. Kaolin (white clay) is a gentle exfoliant. However, it gently cleanses the skin surface, exfoliates and removes toxins. Has antibacterial properties. Softens skin and improves complexion.
Enzyme. Bromelain (plant enzyme (enzyme) contained in pineapple). Exfoliates dead cells, but is softer than acids. In addition, in parallel with the exfoliation process, enzymes soothe the skin and have antibacterial properties. Therefore, they can be used even on sensitive skin and with couperose.
- Bentonite normalizes sebum production, has whitening properties.
- Allantoin intensively moisturizes the skin, reduces the visibility of pores, normalizes sebum production, has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes.
- Inulin softens the skin, soothes, relieves redness.
- Prebiotic maintains the balance of the microflora, destroys harmful bacteria, strengthens the protective barrier.
- Rosemary leaf extract has anti-inflammatory effect, relieves irritation, anti-couperosis, reduces the visibility of pores.
Use after cleansing with hydrophilic oil and washing with mousse (or instead). Pour a small amount on the palm and dilute with a few drops of water. Apply the solution on damp skin of the face and neck, massage with light movements. After 2-3 minutes, rinse with water.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Kaolin, Bentonite, Cellulose, Bromelain, Allantoin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Inulin, Xanthan Gum, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Rosmarinus Officinalis.
There are no reviews yet.