Facial mousse is a delicate vitamin cleanser for facial skin. When applied, the soft texture of the mousse forms an intense foam that successfully removes dirt and makeup residue. Constant use of mousse will provide a stable, velvety skin without a feeling of tightness.
Mousse for the face: features of application
- intensively and deeply cleanses the skin and does not irritate;
- gives the skin radiance;
- protects against free radicals that provoke premature aging.
Suitable for all skin types. Especially recommended for aged skin.
MOLA mousse components and action
- Diatomaceous earth is a natural adsorbent that gently cleanses pores.
- Lactic acid promotes natural exfoliation and skin renewal (breaks the bonds between dead cells). Improves tone and moisturizes.
- New unique stable formula of vitamin C, 3-glyceryl ascorbate, which does not oxidize and penetrates deeper than others. The properties of vitamin C can be described in one word “anti-aging”, because this antioxidant protects against free radicals that cause premature aging; stimulates the synthesis of “young” collagen; gives radiance, even tone, elasticity and fresh look.
- Allantoin. Reduces the effect of free radicals, intensely moisturizes.
Restore the skin’s protective barrier
- Sodium hyaluronate (structural component of hyaluronic acid). Due to the small size of the molecules, it acts inside the skin: it retains moisture and rejuvenates.
- Prebiotic Biolin P. Restores the microflora and healthy balance of the skin.
- Lecithin. Phospholipid, which improves the barrier function of the skin. Lecithin is the basis for cells and protects their membranes from destruction under the influence of external factors and age.
Moisturizing and soothing
Glycerin, panthenol, chamomile flower extract, kelp extract, sorbitol.
How to use mousse for the face?
Mousse for washing should be applied to damp skin and light movements distributed throughout the face, bypassing the eye area. After 2-3 minutes, rinse with warm running water. Use as the first stage of cleansing in the morning, and as the second stage of cleansing (after make-up removal) – in the evening.
Facial mousse also has a strengthening effect and has a better effect when paired with toner and serum vitamin C.
Ingredients: Aqua, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Panthenol, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Hyaluronic Acid, 3- Glyceryl Ascorbate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sorbitol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lecitin, Xanthan Gum, Diatomaceous Earth, Sucrose, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Аllantoin, Disodium Edta, Lactic Acid, Parfume, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.