Micellar water with lavender hydrolate will easily and safely deal with dirt, free radicals and durable make-up. The product formula is based on soothing lavender water and mild surfactants. The active ingredients cleanse the tissues, intensively moisturize and refresh the skin. Gentle consistency easily affects the surface, preventing dryness and dehydration, as well as relieves redness and irritation.
What does micellar water do?
- cleanses the skin from makeup;
- moisturizes, soothes and refreshes thanks to lavender water;
- does not irritate, because it contains only natural surfactants;
- eliminates pollution and excess sebum;
- minimizes the risk of allergic reactions;
- normalizes sebum production.
Suitable for all skin types.
Features of micellar water MOLA
- Lavender hydrolate moisturizes, refreshes and soothes the skin; promotes rejuvenation and rapid regeneration.
- Pentylene glycol – natural surfactant (from corn); cleanses the skin, retains moisture.
- Capril glycoside is a natural surfactant (from raw vegetables).
Micellar water should be applied to a cotton pad and wipe the skin with makeup. You need to change the discs until you see that the disc remains clean after wiping. Micellar water needs to be washed off, so after make-up removal you should wash with gel / mousse.
Ingredients: AQUA, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, Pentylene glycol, Heptyl glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Xylitol.
There are no reviews yet.