Exfoliation, itching, a feeling of tightness – a quality cream for dry skin is able to cope with these problems. This type of epidermis is most sensitive to external factors and is subject to age-related changes, and therefore skin care should be more thorough.
The effectiveness of regenerating cream for dry skin
Does the skin not retain moisture, is constantly dry and dehydrated? Is there peeling and sensitivity, as well as a tendency to inflammation and a reaction to the slightest irritation? If the epidermal barrier is not restored, the skin will constantly lose moisture, will be overdried, and therefore will age prematurely. Also, skin with a damaged barrier allows all dangerous bacteria to enter, leading to rashes, allergies and even acne.
The main component of the regenerating cream is ceramides (lipids that are part of the epidermal barrier of the skin). Therefore, with regular application in the morning and evening, the cream perfectly copes with its task of restoring the skin’s protective barrier.
- contains essential lipids that are part of the epidermal barrier (aka ceramides). Even when the skin receives them from the cream, they act in the same way as “native”: they are embedded in the damage in the barrier and restore it;
- contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic), which have regenerating properties;
- contains niacinamide, which reduces transepidermal moisture loss;
- contains soy glycine, which moisturizes and regenerates the lipid barrier;
- very easy to apply as a fluid;
- has a lifting effect thanks to the peptides Time Code and Septilift in the composition;
- increases skin immunity due to prebiotics.
Advantages of vacuum packaging
- cream vacuum packaging retains the formula of the tool (when the cream is in an open container, oxygen easily penetrates there; there is an oxidation process and this violates the formula: leads to changes in color, odor and consistency);
- protects against bacteria, spores, fungi, allergens that shorten the “life” of the tool (you never know what’s on your fingers, which you immerse in a jar of cream);
- protects from light and air, because there are components (such as vitamin C), which make it dangerous;
- allows you to use everything to the last drop (with the help of pressure, the vacuum dispenser pushes even the remnants of the tool up; you do not need to untwist anything and run oxygen, which violates the formula of the tool).
Ingredients: Aqua\Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivаte, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Niacinamide, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Palmitoyl Glycine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Sorbitan Caprylate, Benzoic Acid, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus Ferment.
Apply the cream
Apply face cream after cleansing dry skin with toner or serum. Suitable for daily use in the morning and evening. Powerfully paired with MOLA facial serum.
Shelf life 24 months from the date of manufacture and 6 months after opening.
There are no reviews yet.