Toner peeling with ANA acids 2% will help to improve daily beauty treatments and significantly increase their effectiveness. The product qualitatively cleanses the skin of dead cells, stimulates its renewal processes, and improves facial tone.
Toner peels are a guarantee of even skin tone and relief
Advantages of toner:
- exfoliates dead cells due to AHA-acids (malic, succinic, lactic);
- equalizes pH;
- prepares the skin for the application of other means;
- moisturizes, soothes, softens and tones with amino acids, sodium PCA, glycerin, linden hydrolates and damask rose;
- evens out tone due to aspartic acid;
- stimulates skin renewal.
The dream of even skin tone and relief will become a reality when products containing AHA acids appear in cosmetics.
The action of ANA acids
- Exfoliation (exfoliation of dead cells; if acids are in care, you can not use other scrubs).
- Lightening of skin and pigment spots.
- Alignment of tone and relief.
- Fighting rashes.
- Humidification. Lactic acid is capable of this.
AHA acids (glycolic, lactic, succinic, mandelic, malic, etc.) act only on the skin surface. They are water-soluble, so they can not penetrate deep into the pores to clean them, because the protective layer of the skin consists of lipids (fat). Each of them has features. Glycolic – aggressive, so it is not desirable to use during the active sun; Almond acts most easily due to the large size of the molecule. Accordingly, the concentration will be different: it is desirable to use glycolic up to 4% for sensitive skin, and under the supervision of a specialist can be up to 10%, while lactic acid up to 8% is a great moisturizer, and 10-15% becomes an exfoliant.
The method of applying toner peeling
After cleansing the face (make-up removal, washing), apply a small amount of toner on clean skin with your hands. Then apply the serum and / or restorative cream in accordance with the rules of use. Only for evening care! In the morning, the toner can be applied only if you use a cream with high SPF protection.
Do not apply:
- with individual intolerance and allergic reactions to toner components;
- in the presence of inflammatory elements on the face;
- with damaged skin;
- with a tendency to the formation of pigment spots.
May cause redness and burning. In case of severe discomfort, use should be discontinued. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of manufacture and 6 months after opening.
There are no reviews yet.