The active components of the balm-mask penetrate the cortex – a deep layer of hair, where they restore keratin fibers and prevent further damage. They also give hair a natural shine and fill the roots with nutrients, stimulating the growth of healthy curls.
Restorative effect of hair balm-mask
- XYLISHINE ™ complex (Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Maltitol, Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract). A mixture of sugars of vegetable and marine origin. Deeply moisturizes, smoothes damaged scales, gives hair shine. Its effect is visible even on curly and dry hair.
- The mixture of amino acids improves the mechanical properties of hair, makes it elastic, gives curls strength.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein strengthens hair.
- Oils (coconut, castor, grape seed) moisturize and protect hair.
- Lactic acid restores hair.
Hair mask-balm should be applied to clean damp hair after shampooing. Soak for 1-2 minutes and rinse with water. Use every time you wash your hair. As a mask, apply once / week and leave on hair for up to 15 minutes. Avoid contact with eyes. For a better and longer lasting effect, it is recommended in combination with MOLA Hard Shampoo for Dry Hair.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propandiol-1,3, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Maltitol, Xylitol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract.