This Site is for information and consultation purposes and is not an online store in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On E-Commerce”. Price characteristics of goods and works posted on the Site are approximate and subject to clarification by the Administration.
1. BASIC TERMS
- 1.1. A site is a collection of electronic documents (files) placed on the Internet, united by a single theme, design and a single address space of the mola-brand.com domain. The home page of the Site is available on the Internet at mola-brand.com
- 1.2. User – a person who uses the Site.
- 1.3. Administration – a person (group of persons) who owns all relevant rights to the Site, including the rights to the domain name of the Site, program code and Content, or a person (group of persons) who administers it on behalf of the right holder.
- 1.4. Content – any information content of the Site, including in the form of texts, photos, videos and other materials belonging to the Administration.
- 2.1. These Rules are a legally binding agreement between the Administration and the User, which regulates the use of the Site by the User in a manner not prohibited by law or these Rules.
- 2.2. The information presented on the Site is intended to acquaint the User with the collections of goods and works of the Mola brand.
- 2.3. Functionalities of the Site for sending the Application are intended for obtaining additional information on the order of ordering goods and works in Mola brand.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1. The administration has the right to:
- 3.1.1. Whenever you want to change the design of the Site, its Content, functionality, change or add to the program code and other objects used or stored on the Site;
- 3.1.2. If necessary, send Users messages related to the use of the Site, as well as advertising messages;
- 3.2. The administration undertakes:
- 3.2.1. Maintain the functionality of the Site except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- 3.2.2. Protect the User’s personal information obtained as a result of the latest use of the Site in accordance with the Policy of processing and protection of personal data.
- 3.3. The user has the right to:
- 3.3.1. Contact the administration of the Site in order to resolve issues of interest to the User;
- 3.3.2. Submit a request for feedback using a special form provided on the Site;
- 3.3.3. Free use of all Site Content for personal non-commercial purposes.
- 3.4. The user undertakes:
- 3.4.1. Regularly get acquainted with the content of these Rules for timely acquaintance with its changes.
- 3.4.2. By using information from the Site, the User is aware of and accepts the risks associated with its possible inaccuracy. If this happens, the User must immediately notify the Administration of the availability of such information to the contacts listed on the Site.
4. LIMITATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATION’S LIABILITY
- 4.1. The information presented on the Site is for informational purposes only. The Administration is not responsible for the use of information by the User, if such use has caused property or non-property damage to the User or third parties.
- 4.2. The user is informed and agrees that he has no right to make a claim to the Administration in case of non-instructions when sending messages of his personal data, or instructions of personal data that do not correspond to reality.
- 4.3. If after the User submits a request for feedback, the Administration has not fulfilled it for technical or other reasons, the latter is not responsible for failure to fulfill the obligation to provide feedback to the User.
- 4.4. Under no circumstances will the Administration be liable to the User or any third parties for any direct, indirect, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation caused in connection with the use of the Site. or the results of intellectual activity set out on the Site.
- 4.5. In case of third party claims against the administrator related to the use of the Site, the User undertakes to settle these claims with his own and at his own expense with third parties, protecting the Administration from possible damages and disputes.
5. RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE
- 5.1. All results of intellectual activity used and posted on the Site, as well as the Site itself are the intellectual property of their rightful owners and are protected by intellectual property law.
- 5.2. No Content may be copied (reproduced), reworked, distributed, framed, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without the prior permission of the copyright holder, unless the copyright holder has documented his free consent. use of the material by any person, except for the cases established by these Rules, as well as the current legislation of Ukraine.
- 5.3. For online resources, a prerequisite for any type of citation is the placement of an active direct hyperlink to the original source mola-brand.com – at the end of the material.
6. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- 6.1. These Rules are regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. Issues not regulated by these Rules shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
- 6.2. All disputes, claims and disagreements that have arisen or may have arisen on the basis of these Rules shall be resolved through negotiations.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 7.1. These Rules are a public offer of the Site Administration addressed to any and every able-bodied individual wishing to become a User of the Site, who has the appropriate will and intention to enter into an Agreement on the use of the Site on the above terms. The User’s consent to the terms of these Rules (acceptance) is the actual use of the Site, its services and the results of intellectual activity posted on it.
- 7.2. The main channels of communication in accordance with these Rules are the e-mail address and mobile phone number of the Administration specified in the relevant text section of the Site, as well as the User’s mobile phone number specified by him when filling out a special application form submitted on the Site.